I have seen others doing this and thought I would join in. This doubles as my journal anyway so here it goes...
100. My given name at birth is Stacia Leigh Walker
99. It is now legally Stacia Walker Shaw
98. I think it is silly to name your child something and call them something else.
97. I have always gone by Staci
96. I am the third of five children
95. I am the only girl.
94. I am totally unathletic.
93. I love crafty things.
92. I come from a family of dog lovers and I am one too.
91. I never want more than one dog at a time.
90. I have a huge sweet tooth.
89. I love lucky charms and eat them often, yet I would never feel them to my child.
88. I enjoy being pregnant (after the first trimester)
87. I served a mission in Montevideo Uruguay.
86. I speak Spanish fluently (see #87)
85. I have nightmares about being on a mission again...I am always pregnant in them, so you can understand why it is a nightmare.
84. I graduated from BYU in 2002 with a degree in Marriage, Family and Human Development.
83. I had planned on getting a masters in marriage and family therapy.
82. I went to hair school instead.
81. I had my first child at 26.
80. I was married in 2003.
79. I love to bake.
78. I try to work out every day (except the weekends).
77. I don't enjoy working out though.
76. I am a money saver. Once it is saved, it might as well be gone because I won't ever spend it.
75. I have $300 a month to spend on food.
74. I always go over on my food budget.
73. I was first chair viola player in my high school orchestra.
72. I haven't picked up a viola in a decade (which makes me sad).
71. I have a secret dream of being a great dancer. I love to dance.
70. I am not very coordinated.
69. I can watch movies I love over and over and over.
68. I have a HORRIBLE memory. I really have no memories from my childhood or highschool.
67. I am a packrat and come from a long line of packrats.
66. I struggle with being really disorganized although I try hard to fight it.
65. I am very organized and structured with daily routines and habits. Go figure.
64. Douglas and I almost always go to bed at the same time.
63. We try to go to bed at 10pm.
62. I have serious anxiety issues when I don't sleep enough.
61. I require at least 9 hours of sleep to feel rested. I often get 10.
60. I put Jackson to bed at 7pm and he wakes up at 8am. HE is my alarm clock.
59. I can't remember the last time I went to bed without washing my face. I don't know if I have even missed a day since I started doing it.
58. I am still acne prone.
57. I am between 5 foot 8 and 5 foot 9.
56. I have always liked being tall.
55. I swore that nothing would ever materialize with dating Douglas.
54. I thought he was obnoxious when I first met him.
53. Douglas makes me laugh more than anyone else I know.
52. I work in the nursery at church.
51. Working in the nursery is one of the hardest callings I have ever had.
50. I have done over 100 foot repells a number of times. Douglas loves canyoneering.
49. I hate to clothes shop for myself.
48. I love to buy baby clothes and dress my child well.
47. I love to wander around Target when I am bored. I almost find something I don't really need and buy it.
46. I hate to clean my house.
45. I hate to have a messy house.
44. I rarely go to sleep with dirty dishes in my sink.
43. I rarely go to sleep without at least one stack of stuff on my counters.
42. I hate to do laundry and it takes me days to go from start to finish with it.
41. I make my bed pretty much every day.
40. I don't ever use generic hair products on my hair.
39. Quilting is one of my favorite hobbies. The only problem is that I usually make the top and it never actually gets quilted.
38. I love to shop at Costco.
37. I waste way too much time on the computer.
36. I have planted a garden every year since we have lived in Santa Clara.
35. I did a semester abroad in Jerusalem and Egypt while I was at BYU.
34. I hate to drive on long car trips.
33. I have never seen an episode of Grey's Anatomy or Desperate Housewives.
32. I have seen every season of 24, Lost and Veronica Mars.
31. The only reality show I have watched a whole season of is Dancing with the Stars.
30. I wish I could wear a black T-shirt and jeans every day.
29. I wash my hair every day.
28. I have never tasted Egg Nog.
27. I have never had a taste of alcohol.
26. I love to read...usually easy mindless things.
25. It takes me about 20 minutes to wake up and get out of bed in the morning.
24. I love photography.
23. I love to scrapbook.
22. Valentines Day is one of my favorite holidays. I love hearts, and pink and candy and love.
21. I grew up in Gilbert, Arizona
20. I have also lived in Henderson, NV; New York, NY; Sacramento, CA; and Mesa, AZ.
19. I am a certified scuba diver.
18. I haven't scuba dived since high school.
17. I hate to stay home alone.
16. I love strawberries, but they have to be nice and ripe.
15. I think it is really hard to think of 100 things about myself.
14. I love to hang out with friends and make time to do so whenever. I will live with a dirty house to do this.
13. I love to go out to eat...without Jackson.
12. I tap danced while I was at BYU.
11. I wear a size 9 shoe.
10. I have a lot of grey hair.
9. I color my hair.
8. People who think they are so wise and want to impart their wisdom on me just because they are older and more "experienced" in life drive me crazy.
7. I love to swim.
6. I often have dreams that Douglas won't marry me, but I only have these dreams when I am pregnant.
5. I think my kid is absolutely adorable and smart and I am not biased at all.
4. I talk to my siblings about once a week or more.
3. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and I love to go out for breakfast.
2. I have never gotten a ticket (knock on wood).
1. drumroll...I can't sleep with any doors open, closet or otherwise(although I do sleep with the bedroom door open now because of Jackson.)
Okay, so was that boring enough? It was harder than I thought it would be. You can do it to, if you want!
6 comments:
Hey- I knew a lot of those things! We must be friends . . .Love your crazy pregnant dreams and door neurosis.
Really? You don't like older people imparting their wisdom on you? sheesh! :0)
That was fun! We have a lot in common, I think.
oh and P.S...a 32 DDD??? Holy crap woman!
I didn't know the door fettish....hmmm that's fun. My favorite thing about you is your frankness.
You're weird.
look who's talking.
Post a Comment