I went for another ultrasound on Thursday. A guy in the ward does them and let me come in. It is looking pretty girlish as far as anyone can tell. We didn't see the three little lines (whatever those look like), but we were looking at the bottom with the legs spread wide open and nothing was flopping around. After two techs and about 15minutes, that was our conclusion. I think I will go back in about a month just to make sure. I am really quite excited about it. After growing up with four brothers, it is about time. Don't get me wrong, I love the J man, but a little girl will be so fun. Know only if I had a lot of disposible money to shop with...
We are biding our time before we go out. Sometimes I don't know what to do to pass the time. How sad is that. I have a cold and feel like doing very little anyway. I went to Costco today and tried to control myself. I did get some strawberries and that is basically all I have eaten today. I always lose my appetite when I am sick. Oh, and a bowl of lucky charms. Gross, I know.
I had to send one of my favorite lenses into get fixed. I don't know what happened to it, but it wouldn't focus. It was lucky it happened when it did because the warranty expired yesterday. That never happens to me. Oh, and we have to get a new transmission for our accord. Rrrrr. Just when I felt like we were building a little nest egg. We have thought about a new car, but really when I get a new one I want to get a bigger one and can't justify that with almost two kids. I hopefully can drive this car until #3 comes along. What a waste of money a car payment is. I just really would rather spend that money on something better. The other thing is this...as much as I want to spend it on something better, if I did have to get a new car I am afraid I would be kind of picky about what I got and it wouldn't be the cheapest thing they make. I guess that is the snot in me, I don't know.
Jackson turns two next month. I am trying to keep low key about it. I would love to go all out, but really, I have to remind myself that he is only two and if he has balloons and cake, he will be a happy camper. I am going to attempt to make a car cake. Now I love to bake, but decorating baked goods, not my forte. I will definitely take a picture and I am sure you can all get a good laugh out of it.
Well, of to party the night away. I made yummy dip and although I have already quality controlled it, I am ready to officially eat it (another thing that always tasted good to me--processed cheese).
3 comments:
congrats Staci! That rocks!
Ooh, little girls. You know we love them. And they are so much fun (speaking strictly from auntie experience here)but it will be fun for you im sure. And then Jackson can be the protective older brother (I always wanted one of those).
You know that I'm hoping for a girl; my child needs friends! We can be room-mom's together in their kindergarten classes; we can have princess parties; they can put on shows together :)
Post a Comment