I had a series of bad dreams last night. What a horrible way to sleep . I woke up with my covers everywhere and all distressed. Of course once you wake up they all seem fairly ridiculous, but while dreaming they are real. One was about my untrasound and that douglas wasn't going to get there on time and my mom didn't like how I fixed my hair and in the end I got there 30 minutes late and they said I had to reschedule. I was so mad in my dream that I was on the floor screaming and thrashing around. Not necessarily the typical way I would deal with something like that.
In my other dream my cousins were having this weird contest where people had to run away from wild animals. They kept running over to the house I was in so I would cover the door with chain link and someone would always take it off and they would get in.
Bizarre I know.
Can you believe they found those two boys. What a miracle and how bizarre. I can't even imagine what those families are feeling.
Just enjoyed a breakfast of waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. Delicious.
2 comments:
What I want to know is, which cousins were in on this wild animal compitition?
other side of the family, of course
Post a Comment