Wednesday, January 31, 2007

just need to vent!!

So, I know to members of my family this may seem blasphemous, but here it goes...

I hate shopping at Walmart.

Let me list the many reasons which were reconfirmed today when in a fit of insanity I decided to shop at Walmart again.
1. The lines are always insanely long and the checkers, less than competant.
2. Stuff is ALWAYS out of stock
3. Actually, maybe it isn't out of stock, but with the total mess everywhere, it sure seems that way.
4. It is enormous and if I need toothpaste when I am shopping for cereal, I have to trek like a 1/4 mile across the store.

By the time I left Walmart I was ready to cry. Blame it on the hormones or lack of sleep, if you will, but all I know is that is was a very distressing trip for me.

So, after Mr. J's nap I will head over to Target and try to find the rest of the things I need. I am not crazy about Target for political reasons, but they sure have other things figured out.

Until then, I will drink some hot chocolate and numb my brain on the computer.

The moral of the story...even though Walmart can be really inexpensive (I will still buy my cereal there), in the end, money is not all that matters.

6 comments:

Sarita said...

I promise not to tell Uncle Brian.

Jessica said...

Learn Ryan's program and shop at a nice clean and quiet albertsons and get your cereal for way less that walmart or target!

Sarah said...

I hate walmart too. Everytime I go there I am reminded why I dislike it so much. The food is cheap . . that's Walmart's only positive.

CDW said...

Some Wal-Marts are kind of ghetto, but the newer Super Wal-Mart's are amazing. I will always shop at WM given the choice, both because they are so cheap and because everyone hates WM. When it comes down to it, you are all wrong. WM is the best.

stace said...

majority rules.

CDW said...

Yeah, you and all the other libs.