Sunday, January 28, 2007

Some Jacksonisms

After watching the David and Goliath vege tales Jackson has repeatedly (stress repeatedly) said, "Frow rock at mean pickle."

When asked how old he is going to be he puts up one finger and says "two--birfday cake, cars, pesents, bawoons, ice keem cone."

Yesterday when walking to Grams house with Douglas he made stretching noises as he tried his hardest to reach for the moon.

When shown the picture of the fox he will say, "fox, shhh kiet (quiet)"

He says the funniest things in general these days and talks non stop. Sometimes what he says is so cute I don't even want to correct him. So, for as many "nos" and tantrums I get in the day, it is pretty rewarding.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wish I had written down all the cute spoken stuff that comes from 2 year olds. Very funny!

Lindsi Michelle said...

hehe... The pickle thing was pretty funny. I don't know what I'm going to do when I have kids, I'm so weak when it comes to cute things kids say!