Sometimes I really don't have much of anything interesting to say. I have seen a series of really bad movies though which require mentioning to hopefully save you all from the pain...Fun with Dick and Jane, King Kong, Nacho Libre. All really dumb. After watching these I felt that I had just wasted valuable brain cells and time. I guess you win some and lose some.
It has been so cold here lately and I run out of things to do with a 2 year old, indoors. He has taken to hitting and I am yet to figure out a good way to discipline him. Douglas and I are going to try buckling him into his booster seat and turned towards a wall now since holding him for time out was backfiring. He would hit and then come to us and say "time out." and be all ready to sit on our laps for time out.
10 comments:
I lOOOOOVED nacho libre....different tastes I guess. I thought it was hilarious, I need stupid movies to take my mind off the stress in life!
I think tyour disapline idea is a great, hitting is hard to deal with and I am glad to see you disapline, that seems rare here.
Are we related?? You didn't like Naaachooooo! I loved it! King Kong I still haven't decided on, which isn't a good sign, and I agree with you on the fun with dick and jane thing. I have been sticking to old childhood classics like Laybrinth, the dark crystal, Legend, The Neverending Story. I know the special effects have come light years since then, but somehow I like that cause it remids me of how my own imagination played a part back then.
The booster seat thing sounds like a good idea...Wish I had thought of it a few years ago!
yeah, thought I would like nacho libre since I loved napoleaon dynamite, but I thought it just lacked the humor that napoleaon had. I usually like random movies like that too. Who knows, maybe it was my mood.
I am ashamed to admit that I waited for someon else (such as my sister) to question the dislike of Nacho Libre, as I found it hilarious. Not the best movie of all creation, but definitely enjoyable. Has a lot to do with my secret crush on Jack Black.
I guess it's not a secret anymore?
I know many who didnt care for it though, so I still love you. :)
I say you hit him back.
glad you aren't my dad.
Me too.
who is cdw?
christian
duh...guess I could have figured that out! Hi Christian!
Post a Comment