Sunday, March 23, 2008

Cute little P.

Here is Paigie...don't know if you have seen a picture of her before so I thought I would post one...or a lot.
So I am officially in LOVE with this new pettiskirt (thanks Andrea!). Aren't girly things so fun. I think I put the bow back on about every five pictures and her hair is sooo crazy. It was flying away in most of the pictures. She is such a sweet little thing though. How can you not love those chubby cheeks, pouty lips and gummy smile?Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
She went from happy,
to this:
Photobucket
In just two clicks. Gotta love kids!

5 comments:

Pitcherpost said...

Beautiful pictures! I have to get one of those pettiskirts!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

I have to say taht I think that these are your BEST pictures ever! I love them! Paige looks adorable and she is getting so old. L O V E the pettiskirt!

andrea said...

Number one favorite pictures of all time. You win the grand prize.

jen said...

These pictures are amazing!! Paige is such a cutie!

Holly said...

man...i've gotta get out and take pictures of miss savannah in her pettiskirt. i've only had it for a few months now...maybe tomorrow...