
I love that big gummy grin. Maybe someday she will actually get teeth.

Serious little girl. She is a total mommas girl and it can get a little annoying because she wants me to hold her all the time. This started about three weeks ago and I really hope it doesn't last too long because I can't even set her on the ground without her crying for me.


I only took two of J before he was done. He is such a cute little bugger.

Jackson's little friend marissa. She is a good little model because she sits still. Such a girl, already wanting pics of herself.
3 comments:
Okay, if you haven't already picked a future husband for her, may I suggest my handsome baby boy? She is so pretty!!!
I love looking at your blog because your photos (and children) are so beautiful. They somehow continue to get cuter and cuter.
pigtails already? I am so jealous. HOW CUTE!!!
Post a Comment