Friday, March 07, 2008

Birthday Party Extravaganza

So I am probably the worst party throwing of all time...nothing coordinates, I let my kid pick everything out no matter how random and I sort of refuse to spend a lot of money on it. The kids had fun though and that is all that counts right?

So here goes a LOT of pictures from the big day.

J and Stockton just chillin' after scooping up pinata goodies.Photobucket
Photobucket Unwrapping gifts. I love how all the kids unwrap together and no one thinks a thing about it.
Hitting the Lightning Mcqueen pinata. J told me he wanted a Junior Asparagus party (from vege tales), but he insisted on the Cars pinata. Whatever.
Photobucket The kids loved jumping on the trampoline. We put ball pit balls and balloons all over it. They had a hayday.
Photobucket
Photobucket I made the cupcaked in ice cream cones, but none of the kids quite got it. They would decorate, lick the frosting and candy off, bite the cake down as far as they could and leave the cone. I tried to explain, but the words were wasted on three year olds.
Photobucket And Gwyn realized that she could maximize her sugar calorie ratio by eating straight frosting.
Photobucket Yummy and colorful.
Photobucket Doesn't he look like a little birthday grouch in this picture.
Photobucket
The remains of one cupcake...the only party goer that saw my vision with the ice cream cones.
Photobucket This ones for you, anne.Photobucket Little Gwynnie
Photobucket Party gang.
Photobucket Emma M.
Photobucket Sarah Jane...too interested in decorating to actually look at the camera, but a smirk none the less.
Photobucket My party assistant cheesing it up.
Photobucket Marissa J.
Photobucket Stockton W.
Photobucket Brady
Photobucket
J was bouncing off the walls the whole day leading up to his party. He was sooo excited. It made it so fun!
Photobucket Mason J.
Photobucket
Photobucket This is from his family party the night of his birthday. This is his Grams that he adores.
Photobucket Blowing out the candles with lots of help and spit.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

brandi (and tim) said...

Cute pictures! It's so nice to see someone who isn't doing a themed birthday party. Horray for doing whatever you want!

~b

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

I think it was great you let him pick out all the things he wanted! Themes are darling but c'mon kids don't care. Great pictures, I loved them all. Thanks for the invite Gwyn had a great time.

annebabe said...

loved the pictures!!! especially the one you posted just for me, that's my girl! my kids still continue to talk about jackson's party and jumping on the tramp with all the kids. and my poor boy looks so neglected and abused with his bruise under one eye and scrape under the other. sigh. at least his face is healing nicely now.