Well, the sick bug took our house by storm last week...really only D and me, but we were truly miserable. I tried to fake feeling okay as long as I could, but when Saturday came I couldn't fight it any longer and spent a good portion of the day sleeping. Thank heavens D was feeling well enough to let me. The funny thing was that we had two different bugs, but we both got sick the same day. It was nice to have D back in bed with me last night since I kicked him out when his snoring and tossing and turning got to me. The only good part of it was the "sexy voices" we both aquired. Gone now, but good while they lasted.
Now J is sick and boy is he a grump. I don't know what he has, maybe just a grouch bug, but it is a mean one.
Did I mention P started to crawl. She is a maniac now. Now she cries and crawls for me at the same time. It is so endearing. Actually, she is much happier now that she can get around, but still prefers to have me by her side at all times.
Did anyone watch the remade "Sense and Sensibility" on Masterpiece last night? It was the first half and I loved it. I loved the actors and love how they draw it all out and provide so many details. I know this may be blasphemous to all you die hard "Pride and Prejudicers" but I think Sense and Sensibility is my favorite. I love the story. I love the great characters, the love stories. Yep, I think it is my fav.
On that note, D and I watched "Becoming Jane" last week while we were sickies. I loved it and being me, had to research Jane Austen after I watched. I was so sad to find out that much of that movie is fictional or really all of it is. Bummer. Don't know why it is a bummer---guess I liked the tragic love story. How sad is that.
I am revamping my biz a little. It has provided a great deal of stress as I try to get things just right---right for me and right for my business. I want to run it how I want to, yet don't want to alienate myself from my clients. Such a tough call...However, I am looking for some cute new models to add to my portfolio so if any of you think your child just needs to be on my site let me know. I have some specific ideas of what I am looking for, so if your kiddo fits, I will take some pics for free.
My house is such a mess. A week of not doing much about did the house in. I guess I need to start tackling it today. I am avoiding it, however, as the task seems somewhat daunting. The end of the day and the house is still is a state of filth. Whiney children have procluded me from cleaning much of anything {sigh}. I guess there is always tomorrow...you know what, that is what drives me the most crazy!!! It will still be here and messy tomorrow.
Well, on to bathing and putting kids to bed. Hey, at least I got a nap out of both kids today! Hooray!
9 comments:
Well I just got a huge box of Matilda Jane at my house today so if you want to use P...(poke, poke)...she comes with wardrobe. I'm just kidding. I'm glad you are feeling better. I can't wait to see what new idea you have.
Sorry. Certainly you have more than one idea.
crap, i wonder if i got you sick...i am sorry if i did! the man voice is awsome!
ooohhhh....you know I am a sucker for MJ Andrea...you are on!
Yay! I knew I could get you with that one ;0).
Sense and Sensibility has always been my favorite! I'm glad you are feeling better now. Coming to Provo any time soon? I have some pretty cute kids you could use ;)
I don't know what you are looking for but you could use my kids. I am always up for free pictures :). Just kidding. I am glad you guys are finally feeling better. Oh, and I loved "Becoming Jane". It was mostly fiction?! I really like the movie despite the tragic ending.
I loved Becoming Jane too. Saw it 3x in the theater, if you can believe it. Not my usual M.O.
You know you can use my kids, but since you haven't asked, I can only assume you think they're ugly. :) It might take me a while to get over it.
Thrilled you're not all sicko anymore. We missed our Shaw time.
Congratulations to P on the crawling! It's so nice to finally see them gain some independence. I wish we lived closer so that I could offer up Paisley for your portfolio, she has yet to have "professional" photos taken.
~b
Post a Comment