Thursday, June 05, 2008

Just a little blue....

Do you ever have those days when you are just a little blue?? Today is one of those for me. I have just been a little sad...don't know why exactly. Okay, well it probably has a lot to do with being tired. I have stayed up too late the last few weeks and it is really taking a toll on me. I haven't been the mother or wife I want to be. I also think it has to do with being so busy getting ready for this class, trying to keep up with sessions I have done and trying to keep up with a house. I feel a little unbalanced right now. I know it will be past soon, but it makes me sad.

I want to be better and sometimes it is so hard not to have the time to devote to doing the things I love. Then I feel sad because my kids grow so fast and even though I love what each new stage brings I miss the past one.

Oh, so I don't know what it is. I am just a little blue. I like it better when I am happy. Hopefully tomorrow will be one of those days.

8 comments:

CDW said...

Give you self some credit and cut yourself a break...you do a great job. Try to soak up where you are, and not get too caught in the past. Its scary seeing life go so fast.

Stephanie said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling down. I think you always do a great job at everything you do! Hope you are less blue tomorrow!

Rachel said...

Good to know other moms have days like that too! Sometimes I just feel so overwhelmed by everything. I look at the messes in my house, the laundry that needs to be put away etc and I don't even know where to begin. You are right, it will pass, life will become more balanced again, and on you will go. Hang in there!

Tina said...

I wish you could see how much you accomplish with all you're involved in. I am amazed at all you do. It's easy to focus on all the things you don't do and forget all the things that you do--most important, that you are a caring, devoted wife and mother. Enjoy life and don't sweat the small stuff.

Rachel said...

hope you are feeling better today!!! Take a walk, read your scriptures, and ignore your house for a day...you will catch up!!

(I know it is soooooo hot outside. Go early!! Or late!!!)

El Scorcho said...

When I am feeling down I like to make a list of some of my favorite things.
Raindrops on roses.
Whiskers on kittens, you know the usual stuff.

farmgirl said...

...Bright copper kettles.
Warm woolen mittens.

Unknown said...

I have loved reading your blog! It is so rare to find someone who tells it like it is and is good at expressing it. I feel this SAME way at times. I get so overwhelmed with my house, my 3 children, my hubby, and everything inbetween. Good to know I'm not alone:) Thanks!