We took J to see "Kung Fu Panda" last night. He loved it. He was doing his kung fu moves in his seat in the theatre.
Today on the way to cafe rio he told me, "If I see a mean Cheeto at Cafe Rio I'll kung fu him."
I didn't have the heart to tell him it was a cheetah, not a cheeto.
4 comments:
don't underestimate those guys at frito-lay. there are villainous cheetos at large and i, for one, am grateful that jackson is around to kung fu them for me!!
We took our kids to see Kung Fu Panda last weekend. There was a preview for Madagascar II before the show began and Brevyn kept singing, "I like to move it move it, I like to move it, move it!" REALLY loudly. I love three year old boys- they are so much fun!
He can come over to my house and kung-fu all the cheetos, of which we have many. Those things are pure sick.
Yum--Cheetos. He better not come to my house when I have cheetos and kung fu them. He does have some pretty awesome kicks and chops...
Love that little ninja.
Post a Comment