Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by my friend Natasha to share 6 quirky things about myself. How I can limit it to five, I don't know, but here goes.
1) I read magazines from the back to the front.
2) I hate to walk around without shoes.
3) I am a total germ phobe. I try to supress it, but it is there. I have a shopping cart cover, high chair cover and plenty of anti-bacterial wipes in my car at all times.
4) I can barely breathe out of my nose. I have been this way for years and just recently decided to go to the effort to figure out why.
5) I have a major sweet tooth...another thing I try to supress. I would much rather have a large slice of chocolate cake for breakfast than something healthy. Luckily my obsession with trying to stay somewhat in shape helps to quelch that desire.I also limit my cookie making to once a week. Seriously, if I let myself I would make chocolate chip cookies everyday.
6) I really enjoy being pregnant minus the last month. I feel good about myself while I am pregnant...crazy but true.

Okay now I tag six people...
1. Mom
2. Anne
3. Kristen H.
4. Rachel my cousin
5. Stephanie M. (maybe now you will update your blog :))
6. Kellie S. (by the way, I need your blog address)

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, I feel special that you tagged me!! i also read magazines back to front AND have to have shoes on 90% of the time. Can I still use those?? Can I have some cookies?

annebabe said...

inner germ phobes unite!! all praise the makers of purell and all boo the makers of the car shopping cart aka snot and booger festival. so glad you are my friend. :)

Tina said...

quirks??? I'm thinking...

Sarah said...

I think something in the format of mags just begs them to be read back to front. The pages flip better or something . . .

Bethany said...

Do you not experience morning sickness the first trimester? I loved being pregnant AFTER I was done with my first trimester. This #2 baby is no different. I feel worse than I did the first time around and I hope it ends when my 2nd tri begins!

Unknown said...

My blog address is shotwellfamily.blogspot.com! I'll have to think about my quirks......I'm pretty sure my girls can help me! Thanks for tagging me, it will help me get in touch with my inner self! LOL!

Unknown said...

hopefully you are still getting comments sent to your email because I'm posting this forever after:) Anyway I got this tag a long time ago and you can go to
http://dkharrisfamily.blogspot.com/2007_11_09_archive.html
to read 6 unknown facts about me. Leave me a comment if you see this!