Saturday, July 19, 2008

We're back...

we are home from our three day camping adventure. It was a blast, but I am too tired to actually write about it now. Maybe tomorrow. Plus the fact that I should be getting my relief society lesson prepared, but I have wasted an hour checking blogs.

Anyway, on another note...I entered a photo contest and I am one of the finalists. Vote HERE.

6 comments:

farmgirl said...

Good-bye fresh mountain air.
Hello laundry mountain. :)

Unknown said...

I voted for you #10 right?! And I must say i liked farmgirl's comment! I just got home last week from being gone for 2 weeks and I've been doing laundry "mountains" all week! Lovely isn't it?!!

Sarah said...

Your RS lesson was great. Guess your blog-coasting wasn't such a waste of time.

jen said...

All right, I voted for you. Do you win something fun??

Anonymous said...

voted! Let me know how you do!

Bethany said...

ditto! I love your pictures. You are an amazing photographer and I wish I lived closer to take classes from you and be your constant customer! That, and Matt and I really miss the hiking trips we had together!