You all wonder. Well, a lot. Here is the list:
1. D went to scout camp
2. my children got up at 6am while D was at scout camp
3. Went to the cabin to visit family while D was at scout camp
4. Had a horrible night sleep with J waking up crying every 30minutes while we were at the cabin
5. Left first thing in the morning from the cabin because after that night my kiddos still got up at 6:30am
6. Got a speeding ticket on the way home from the cabin
7. Took J to the Instacare for some mysterious HUGE welts on his head...they turned out to be mosquito bites that he got while at the cabin and he was having a reaction to them
8. Was super glad that D got home from scout camp although I am also glad that he had a good time. He tore his feet apart though
9. Took lots of pictures for others
10. Finished all my ironing (seriously, took me all day since I have put it off for about two months)--it definitely deserves a place on my list of happenings
11. Helped put on the ward pancake breakfast this morning
12, Went to a bbq pool party for the fourth
13. Put a family dinner together at my gma's house for the fourth
14. Saw Hancock which I enjoyed minus all the swearing
15. Have a really messy house because life is crazy busy as usual
16. Have cute kids that I adore...most of the time
17. That is about it.
2 comments:
Nice to meet you, Supermom.
Whew--I'm tired just reading about it!
Post a Comment