i'm glad you commented on my blog! i always check your's (it's on my sidebar so i'm not even hiding it:)) your kids are the cutest, i love all your pics, and you are really funny. love the blog!
I feel your pain, I love it too. And by the way, I was just looking over your last few posts, and my little boy Brevyn, who turned 4 on April 6th, got the exact SAME bike J got. How funny is that?
3 comments:
i'm glad you commented on my blog! i always check your's (it's on my sidebar so i'm not even hiding it:)) your kids are the cutest, i love all your pics, and you are really funny. love the blog!
I feel your pain, I love it too. And by the way, I was just looking over your last few posts, and my little boy Brevyn, who turned 4 on April 6th, got the exact SAME bike J got. How funny is that?
I hear ya! I ate it all on sunday...I just like to binge and perge :) kidding.
Post a Comment