Thursday, June 16, 2011

A few more Shaw going ons...

I made a full batch of Neiman Marcus cookies for a luncheon at Jackson's school. Have you ever made a full batch?? I think it made about 300 cookies. I think I was baking cookies for a good 6 hours. At least it felt that way.
Photobucket
This is the kids favorite time of night...reading books. I love that I can now read chapter books with the kids. We have been reading some fun books...Harry Potter, Magic Tree House, Box Car, Chronicles of Narnia, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I think the second Harry Potter book will be next on the list.

We finally wised up and attached Paige's snuggler to her pillow so we don't have to come and find 5 times in the night. Mental note...full size snuggler for next child.
Photobucket Here is Mr. Great. He is so great about helping with the dishes. Love him.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Winter finally ended and spring *sort of* arrived. I love all the flowers!
Photobucket
Paige always has a vase of some sort with flowers in it. She isn't particular. Dandelions are perfectly acceptable.
Photobucket Did I post these? I feel like I did, but can't remember. We love to have campfires in the back yard. Notice Paige's corn in her bib.

Aren't smores delightful. Douglas like peanut butter cups, but I am a purist. I like them with good old hershey chocolate.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

jen said...

Three hundred cookies!!! Holy moly! I don't think I have ever made a whole batch of Neiman Marcus cookies. They are darn good though!

I am glad your kids are enjoying chapter books. It is so fun when they reach that age!

That picture of Paige looking at the dandelion is adorable! She looks more and more grown up every time you post.

staci said...

Love these pics! Love those Nieman Marcus cookies!!! Seriously made my mouth water seeing that picture of them! Crap, now I need one right now. Wonder if I have the stuff to make some?? Hmmmmmm.......

Love those gorgeous purple flowers! (my favorite color of course!)

That picture of Paige looking at her beautiful dandelion in the "vase" is too cute! What a lovely little girl you have!!!

Smores with plain hershey's chocolate or pb cups - either way is good for me! I'm not picky! :) How fun to have a fire pit in your backyard!!

staci said...

ps-still haven't seen any pictures of this alleged "pregnancy". Just sayin'..... :)