
No idea...I don't remember taking this, but too funny not to share.

Have I ever mentioned that Paige likes to dress herself and has a very interesting sense of style?

Love that she always wants to wear white pants with panties showing through. Nice look.

Dying Easter eggs. The kids loved it. We were all shocked when I went to crack one and it was raw. Cracked another. Raw too. In fact, I pulled the wrong eggs out and we dyed all my raw eggs.




Easter morning we had our friend's, the Andersen's over for waffles and an egg hunt. The kids had a great time "hunting" for eggs. We had a lot for them to find! Here is Reed, Riley, Jackson and Paige.
Sweet outfit.






Checking out the spoils.

I see this face far too often...total Paige grouchy face.
I made birds nests with the kids. I like candy. I like marshmallows. I think Peeps are disgusting. The kids love them though. The nest was made out of chow mein noodles. We added Robin Eggs to the nests along with a peep. Cute and sticky.


We had our cute friend Eva come and make nests with us.

2 comments:
I love that you dyed raw Easter eggs! It just makes you more human :). I bought everything to make nests this year but it just didn't materialize. Yours turned out cute. And I totally agree with you- Peeps are gross!! For some reason the kids get them in their Easter baskets every year. And every year they end up in the garbage. They are not fans either!
I think Paige has great fashion sense! Stripes are totally IN!
LOL on dyeing your raw eggs!!!! Ha ha ha!!!!! Too funny!
Gag on the Peeps too! Seriously! They are nasty!
Post a Comment