Thursday, September 04, 2008

Missing...

Two super cute outfits size 3T. One is a brown, blue and green plaid short from Gymboree with a brown Gap polo. The other is a tan, orange and blue plaid short from Gymboree and orange shirt with construction equipment on it from Gymboree. The first outfit mysteriously disappeared back in May, the other just recently. How a whole outfit goes misssing, your guess is as good as mine. And why they are always favorite is another mystery.

If you have seen them, please let me know. A reward will be offered.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I usually find them stuffed inside a bag, purse, or any other toy with a pocket. My kids like to "pack".

Tara said...

I looked for them and came up with nothing, sorry. My parents get back from the cabin on Sunday and I will ask my mom.

El Scorcho said...

My guess is J trashed them because his manhood was suspect in those color schemes and brand names.

I'm just sayin......

Katie said...

If I had kids I would be stealing your clothes!! Your kids always look so stinkin cute!

andrea said...

I have no idea where they could have gone...I think we have a neighborhood prowler perhaps? I have had two pairs of Piper's sandals disppear into thin air. I honestly can not figure out how they were on her feet one day and gone the next. Hmmmmm...