So what is the deal?? I am getting sick again! Wahh for me. I am going to the dr. tomorrow to figure out what the heck is going on with my body. I never got sick before Jackson.
So we went and saw XMen 3 yesterday. D and I are huge Xmen fans, but I have to say, we were really disappointed with it. First of all, it was so sad. I actually cried during Xmen :). Second, they threw so much at you it was almost hard to keep track of everyone (d and I always watch movies with subtitles, weird, I know, but we get so much more out of them-just a plug for the subtitles). Third, I just kept waiting for Jean to be good again, but alas, it wasn't to be. It was sad I tell ya.
I am on this decluttering spree--fly lady style. Here is my thing though. Why is it so easy for some people to stay on top of their houses. Why do some people not get sucked into other projects (or the computer) and stay on task. Why do some people care so much more than me? I think all these things yet I am still not able to let it go or stop comparing myself to others.It really gets me down when I realize how much clutter I can walk over for days, weeks, and years until finally I have had it and totally break down feeling like a total loser because I can't manage to keep it clean. So, we have been in this house for 2.5 years now and I am finally cleaning all my parent's junk (we bought the house from them) out of the closets, I bought a labeler, and I am designating homes for all my stuff. Let me tell you, I have only done the hall upstairs, but it required a lot of self discipline every time I walked by my computer to not sit down and surf a little. Heck, my Favorites list only has about 50 things on it. How long could that really take. (okay, like 35 minutes x 12 times a day--you get the picture). It's all about discipline.
Oh, and why do I insist on long run on sentences and lack of capitalization on my blog? Hmmm. I am sure that has something to do with my weird AP English teacher in 12th grade.
Speaking of which...I just got the announcement for my 10 year class reunion this fall. So, I think I will be making the trip to AZ to attend that. Weird that it has already been 10 years.
I am back into scrapbooking and loving it. I forgot how theraputic it is for me to sit down and create things. My best friend here in town just started scrapping too and loves it. That will be bad news for us, but a lot of fun.
Florida and Christian's wedding were great. I will post a picture. I was a little dissappointed that Disneyworld is an exact replica of disneyland. We all had fun none the less, but I always imagined it being so different. And, the epcot golf ball thing was way smaller than I had always imagined. I went with Drew to Universal Island Adventure and that was a blast. My MIL flew down from Georgia to watch Jackson all weekend and that was the true vacation though. I will post a picture of the wedding soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment