So, I am a little biased, but I think I have a dang cute kid. And what is even cuter is that he is starting to talk. I know understand how mom's can understand their children's unarticulated, semi word like noises and derive meaning from them. I know that "at ut" is bathtub. He has a few down pretty well now-baby, grandpa, Andrew, momma, dadda, doggie, cookie. You know, the essentials. Now, if he can just say ice cream, he will have it covered.
He also loves to give loves and cuddle. He wasn't like this as a baby, but I eat it up. Today I snapped at him for something and he just layed his head on my shoulder and loved me. I felt like a heel and it was oh, so sweet.
In my opinion, this is a the most rewarding age yet.
1 comment:
So sweet Staci!
Post a Comment