I am up early this morn--too early. As much as I try to be an early bird, whenever I get up early I feel crabby and tirrrred. I hate that I can't just pop out of bed like my hubby and be ready to tackle the world. I can stay up late with the best of them though, although since I have been married I have sort of wuit doing this. Actually we go to bed relatively early on most nights (10pm). That sound like plenty of sleep for the average soul, but i have determined that I need 9 hours of sleep to feel completely rested.
I am lucky to have a baby that sleeps too. He goes down at 7pm and wakes up around 8am (= or -) depending on the day. That is one thing I love about getting up early--silence and alone time. I can eat breakfast in peace or surf the web. I read my scriptures if I really feel righteous :) (or disciplined). It is heaven.
And so the dilemma continues--get up early to enjoy my peace, or delight in a few extra hours of Zzzzzzzzz.
3 comments:
Seriously, I'm not as young as I used to be. I can still pull late nighters, but getting up and working and not being phased by it all no longer works for me.
count your blessings that he sleeps that long!!! Does he take naps? Mine are up at dawn but at least they still take a nap, so I can't complain.
Hi Stace...i always see you on the Jones' Girls blogs...you are cute and fun - like them!
I do sell my bracelets..if you see one you like email me and we can work on price or colors or whatever!
kimilyh@gmail.com
by the way...i'm tired all day, I can't pop out of bed either and i stay up too late. And your baby is so cute!
Post a Comment