I am still working to get a food storage put together. For me this requires a lot of organization which is not necessarily my strong point. I just ordered a bunch of stuff from
Prepared Pantry. They have really great mixes that are great for food storage and using when you are in a time crunch and they are delicious. Check it out.
1 comment:
I've never heard of the Prepared Pantry! I just checked out their website. I will have to get my act together and order some things too. We've had so many cans of flour and rice, etc that I canned at R.S. a LONG time ago and we ended up throwing it all away last week. Too sad. I told my husband that we should just have Prego sauce, some canned fruit cocktail, some green beans, noodles, water and CHOCOLATE CHIPS and that would work for me. Anyway..thanks for the mention of the Prepared pantry!
Post a Comment