Monday, December 18, 2006

It happened again...

Just to make a point about my costco obession...I went in today to order a shrimp platter, knowing full well that I would be back on Saturday to pick up Christmas food. So, how much did I spend, you ask? $188. I'm telling you. I am a sucker for good deals, well packaged merchandise and anything festive. Some of my treasures include: a thing of jelly bellies (which have brought me much enjoyment as I have made JAckson taste all the gross ones to see what he would do.), a fleece sweatsuit (wish I could wear them everywhere), a gingerbread house kit (for FHE tonight), whipping cream, butter and naked orange juice. Gotta love costco.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That naked OJ is difficult to pass up; it is on the list of my costco staples (along with the pre-cooked bacon). Couldn't live without it . . .

Lindsi Michelle said...

funny....I didn't know orange juice wore clothes...

Kellie Larsen said...

hey i was at costco yestreday too, i only spent about half of that there but ended up spending 300 more on my other errands...yeah not a good idea.