So, I really do have an obsession. Not to the extent of some others I know :), but none the less, I think I need help. I spent (clear throat) a LOT of $$ buying baby clothes yesterday. For Jackson, not a single thing, but rather for my unknown gendered, 4 month old, still in the womb baby. I bought some boy, and lots of girl stuff. Anyway, I guess waiting to find out what I am having is out, considering that I will have to return some of what I bought, but I am so excited!! Janie and Jack had a great sale. I rarely buy anything there because even on sale things are too pricey, but I got like 25 things for $300. They are mainly newborn stuff, but oh so cute. Then I went and visited this other site that I just found out about www.naartjie.com and spent another wad. They have really unique fun clothes--lots of texture, pattern and fabrics. I have seen some of the clothes on one of my cousins kids and they were darling--even cuter in person.
Well, I realize that I am rambling about kids clothes, so I will go watch 24 fifth season, another good use of my time, but hey, it's Christmas. Have a merry one.
1 comment:
Hey, Nartjie is awsome! My sister is a manager at one of there store's in SLC. My kids wardrobes have alot of Nartje stuff! Glad you found it.
Post a Comment