Had a conversation with a friend yesterday and realized that their may be a little confusion concerning my name. My real name is Stacia (stay-see-ya). I have never gone by this and have asked my parents a number of times what possessed them to name me something that they never called me. I guess that is a parent's perogative. Needless to say, I want to call my kids what they are named. Second, I have always gone by Staci spelled as such. My blogging name is Stace, pronounced as you would read it. It is another nickname that some people call me. Hope that cleared up the confusion. Clear as mud, eh?
1 comment:
Thanks for the clarification Stacia.
Now could you explain why I always thought you werent really my cousin but just a good friend that we called our cousin?
I'm pretty sure it was because I was a crazy little girl with a wild imagination but cant be sure.
Post a Comment