1.
My brother and sister in law introduced me to this wonder. I LOVE it. I hard cook eggs in it, steam veges...heck you can cook chicken in rice in it too. What more do you need?

2. Shorts. I don't think I have worn short since before my mission. Really I just remembered the shorts my mom wore in the early nineties (no offense mom) and really, they weren't very cute. Now they are in style again and cute this time. I picked up a few pairs at Target and have been enjoying my cool legs. I think they might even be getting a little tan too.
3. Frozen chocolate chip cookies. It's true, I am semi obsessed with CCC so I always think I will eat fewer if I freeze them. Truth is, I think I like them even more frozen. Actually, I think I will go grab one now as I finish this up.
4. 30 Rock--the TV show...hillarious. I just finished the first season on netflix while I edited photos. Sheer entertainment.
5. My new mattress. Haven't even slept on it yet, but I know I will love it!!
6. Kids who sleep well. My sanity. Lately (knock on wood) J has been sleeping until about 7:30am. 7pm-7:30am. Yes please. I pop him in my bed with some clifford and get ready before P girl gets up at 8am. I am not a morning person so this is heaven.
7. My crockpot. I pop food in it in the morning and come 5pm, voila, dinner is done. Now if I could just remember to cook the other stuff that goes with it.
8. My FUNNY three year old. It is a good thing they are so dang funny otherwise I don't think we would both survive. He constantly is coming up with hillarious things to say.
9. Good friends. I have such a social bug that I need to have friends to hang out with and talk to. I will drop any household task to hang out with friends and you never need to call before coming over. Visitors always welcome.
10. Amazing families. Seriously D and I married into great families. They are concerned about our lives and great friends. What a blessing.
and of course, 11. My amazing hubby. He is the best.
6 comments:
I think my shorts days ended with a summer in Jerusalem and not being able to wear shorts in the hot, desert weather there.
BTW -- D will be glad to know he was the afterthought to your top-10 list.
I thought I looked pretty sharp in those shorts...
Love my steamer too.
shorts are good only for people with legs like yours...for real.
I need to get better with appliances...I like the steamer and the crockpot but always forget to use them. I mean who forgets that?
So, where did you get that fancy little steamer? I think I might need one of those. :)
my other favorite...Target!!
Post a Comment