Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Don't forget the "one"...

Our lesson in church last week was on this conference talk. I think Jackson must have been listening in because he is probably remembering those who are truly forgotten when it comes to prayer time. Namely:

Bob Squash Pear Pants

Patrick (seriously, how does he know all the characters?? He doesn't watch it...must be his Gogurts I guess)

The "Mean Three Stooges" (he has been watching this old school cartoon VHS that has the three stooges cartoons(who knew they did cartoons too) and D had to explain that they hit because they are mean.)

Spencer (Douglas' college friend who somehow ends up in all of J's prayers.)

Mom's cell phone

4 comments:

Rachel said...

In all of Brevyn's prayers he says, "bless Dad when he plays the Nintendo Wii." Funny thing is, Dad doesn't play the Wii that often. I think Brevyn must wish he played it more. I LOVE the way J says Sponge Bob's name. It cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

Bob Squash Pear Pants, I love it! It makes as much sense as having a character named Sponge Bob Square Pants.

How is Spencer by the way? Zach actually was wondering just the other day if Spencer ended up going to dental school, that was his plan the last time we saw him many many years ago.

andrea said...

I am so glad someone is remembering Bob Squash Pear Pants...without him I might never get the dishwasher unloaded.

Jen Richards said...

It seems like J really has figured out what is important in life! But seriously, you and Doug must have the hardest time not cracking up during your prayers. So funny!