you know, the kind where you wake up to find pudding powder all over your kitchen floor and you have grandious plans to finally get the house in order yet you spend the day with tech support trying to get your computer working. You know the kind where your baby cries instead of naps, and when she finally does nap wakes up with a major blow out. You also have a splitting headache probably from days and weeks of no sleep. Today was the kind of day where your baby does so well walking with her toy until it gets caught and she goes head first into a metal milk can. Then to top the day off you get to have four cavities filled.
That is what kind of day today was. Whew...glad I will get another try tomorrow.
2 comments:
sounds terrific! why don't you order a whole week's worth of those kinds of days?
I know those kind of days very well. I hope you had a better day today. :)
Post a Comment