Monday, June 09, 2008

P's birthday and more!

This is such a P look...you know how your kids have "those" looks that are so them...this is one of them. J took charge and open, inspected and played with all her gifts for her. He is so helpful.
Photobucket
P is trying to figure out her new house. I had no idea what to get her and this got great reviews on the internet. We will see if it ends up being a winner or not.
Photobucket
P's baby doll from her Nana and Papa.
Photobucket
Look at that maternal instinct. She is a natural.
Photobucket
Just crawling through the door.
Photobucket
With their mama. Seriously, I don't see myself in pics often and I really don't recognize the girl I see...I look like I am getting old or something.
Photobucket
Douglas told me if I didn't put pictures of myself on then my posterity would think I was ugly or something and that is why I never put pictures up...now they will know how stunning I truly am (was.)
Photobucket
Happy bday P. By the time we got around to cake she was done and went to bed without really eating any cake...
Photobucket

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Cutie! Your hair is adorable Stace! When did you cut it?

brandi (and tim) said...

You both look absolutely beautiful! Paige just keeps getting prettier in every picture.

~b

Sarah said...

I think you look pretty hot in those pics--- P too. Janie had that same 'do today; I call it the "Pebbles".

farmgirl said...

So cute. I love the picture of J showing P her doll. Aahh kids, gotta love 'em.

andrea said...

Cute pictures of you!

We have that little house and my kids still play with it every day. Good buy!