Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Dad

I have a great dad. I don't think he reads my blog so I will just let all of you know how great I think he is. He has so many qualities that I admire. He is kind and generous, non-judgemental, hardworking, and fun. There are two qualities that stand out to me the most though. The first is that he is totally family oriented. He loves his family and always wants us to visit and wants to know what is going on in our lives. The other is that he is very wise. Sounds dumb maybe, but seriously, we like to discuss big decisions that we are going to make with my dad because he always has a great perspective on things and typically when we take his advice, it leads us in a great path.

One quick story about my dad...he has "intuition" about things. My mom told me that after he met Douglas for the first time my dad told her, "I have a good feeling about this one." It is unusual for him to make a comment like that and typically when he does you should listen...and he was right.

Anyway, I love my dad. He is a great man that I look up to very much. Happy Father's Day!

No comments: