Thursday, September 20, 2007

4s

4 jobs I have had:
1. Memory Lane Scrapbooks (first job)
2. Carrabbas Italian Grill (server)
3. BYU preschool
4. Zuka Juice

4 movies I could watch over and over
1. Pride and Prejudice (either)
2. XMen
3. Notting Hill
4. Lord of the Rings

4 places I have lived
1. Gilbert, AZ
2. Uruguay (my mission)
3. Sacramento, CA
4. Manhattan, New York

4 Favorite TV shows
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. 24
3. Veronica Mars (so sad it ended)
4. Frasier

4 places I have been on holiday
1. Rome Italy (for 72 hours)
2. Hawaii
3. Church History Sites
4. CA

4 favorite dishes
1. dessert
2. PF Changs
3. Italian food
4. Mexicano food

4 websites I visit
1. blogs
2. Gymboree, Janie and Jack, Gap (that is three--kids clothes places I guess)
3. Celebrity baby blog
4. Ribbon stores (a little obsession)

4 places I would like to be
1. asleep in bed
2. On a warm beach reading and relaxing with no kids needing me.
3. on a vaca with my hubby--preferably a cruise
4. Visiting family

4 people I want to share 4 things
1. everyone
2. everyone else
3. you
4. you too.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Back the truck up--- Fours??? FOURS? I still haven't got to the eights yet. But count me in. (get it?) I'll eventually write it all down.

andrea said...

Fours are much more doable for me than 8's.

You lived in NYC? When? That is my dream...I would love to pack my kids up and move there for a year or so. Did you work at the Memory Lane in AZ?

annebabe said...

is it sad i have no original thought and live to copy your blog? i am absolutely compelled to do what you do. so start winning the lottery ok?

stace said...

you think I come up with these ideas myself?? I guess I won't tell you the truth on that one--you can just think I am amazing.