Don't even ask...all I can say is that I was NOT in the car when this happened. Also, being the concerned mother that I am, my first question was..."did he get it on his clothes." I was concerned about what truly matters.

It came right off his face with a wipe, but his legs and the car are still covered.


It came right off his face with a wipe, but his legs and the car are still covered.
4 comments:
oh my gosh! this is hillarious!
Oh no!! That is terrible. I guess someday in the future you will be able to laugh about it. I can laugh because it isn't my kid! (I would be worried about the clothes too!!)
This is hysterical! Jackson is such a little boy. I guess I am seeing flashes of my future by reading your blog. It will only be a matter of time before Daniel is taking sharpies to his face and who knows what else!
I'm a little sad the marker came off his face so easily. It would have been ridiculous (no, make that re-donkulously) funny if it had stuck around a couple days, slowly fading into grey stripes . . . Of course, it is easy for me to say because it's not my kid :)
Post a Comment