So, I have been on a blog hiatus--at least with regards to real bog entries. It is kind of journal syndrome--you know where you get so far behind that you won't write because it takes too long to catch up. So, as is typical me I will list out the highlights. Maybe tomorrow you will get some pictures.
1. My youngest Bro Greg got back from his mission to Spain. We went to CA to pick him up and stayed as a family in Oxnard (random, I know, but with mis padres no longer in Santa Barbara it was the cheapest place to house everyone). Here are a few things that I once again remembered about myself...
a. I CANNOT sleep with a baby in the room. Every noise she makes wakes me up.
b. When I get woken up a lot I am really overtired.
c. When I am really overtired I am a grouch.
d. When I am a grouch no one should be around me.
e. When I am staying in a hotel with all my family (not all in the same room, thank heavens) they have to be around me...and you can figure out where we go from here.
2. Went to Provo with my mom and Paige and no Mr. J. It was a heavenly break. Paige, however is having quite a time getting back on a normal napping schedule.
3. Had sis in law, Sally was here to visit for a week. It was a lot of fun, but Grace and Mr. J were at each others throats by the end. Imagine mr. physical, rough and tumble and drama queen in the same space for a week....
4. My new computer finally works and I learned how to post to my website. Hooray.
5. Jackson started his tumbling class today and loved it! Finally I found a class where he isn't the maniac. He is allowed to be a maniac and because he loved what they did he would actually sit and wait his turn.
6. My sweet Paigie loved to talk to me and smile. I LUV it.
7. I actually got a decoration to put on the shelf by my front door. No, it isn't a key and junk holder.
Can't remember anything else and I need to go feed the baby. Oh yeah, did I mention that Paige now sleeps from 7pm until I wake her up at 7:30am with only a topping off before I go to bed. Hip hip hooray. I love chubby babies!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment