Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My cute kids...







could I have caught a more perfect shot??

11 comments:

annebabe said...

the bluest eyed kids in the world! and the tongues, well, lets just call that THE most perfect shot!

brandi (and tim) said...

That is such a great picture! And your kids are gorgeous. What kind of camera are you using?

~b

stace said...

Canon rebel xt with a 50 mm f1.4 canon lens. I love that lens.

Anonymous said...

Hi Staci!
So good to hear from you! I wish you were closer so I could have you take pictures of my little guy. Your pictures are beautiful (and so are you kids!) I need to find a good photographer in my area.

jen said...

Sooo cute!!! Can't wait for you to take our pictures!

andrea said...

OMG...total perfection...

Sarah said...

I wish you just followed me and my kids around and shot us over and over (with a camera, not a gun . .) I might actually have some amazing pics to document our lives rather than just the point&shoot sorry reality. :) Very very very very cute pic.

Bethany said...

You are one heck of an amazing photographer!! That picture is so amazing! Your kids are SO cute. Isn't it crazy sometimes to say "I have kids" plural. kidS. Hopefully soon I'll be saying it too!

Jen Richards said...

Stace- you are so talented. I really wish I lived near you so you could take photos of Daniel. Wow- I am so impressed! And your kids are beautiful! Awesome picture!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

I love this shot! What a great picture. Could you follow my kids around too?

Kellie Larsen said...

I love this shot it is dtf!