8 things I am passionate about:
1. Jackson
2. Paige
3. Douglas (heart, heart)
4. photography
5. sewing
6. the Gospel
7. friends
8.having peace in life
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Keep my house clean for more than a day (meaningful, I know.)
2. See my children get married and have children
3. Learn patience
4. Go on a cruise...a real one.
5. Grow old with my hubby
6. Get all my laundry done.
7. Be completely debt free--house and everything
8. Run a really successful photography business
8 things I say often:
1. Jackson, do you need to go potty?
2. Jackson, do you need a time out?
3. Jackson, don't throw things.
4. Jackson, get off of your sister.
5. I love you.
6. Are you being sassy?
7. party like it 1999.
8. You are my favorite_______.
8 books I have read recently:
1. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (yes, I know I am behind)
2. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
3. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
4. Twighlight by Stephenie Meyer
5. The Alchemist by Paulo Cuelo
6. The Book of Good Ideas by ??can't remember
7. Curious George goes to the Moon
8. The Book of Mormon (although not as often as I should)
8 songs I could listen to over and over:
1. Let's stay together by Al Green
2. Diana Krall anything
3. Let's admit it, I don't listen to much besides kid's music. How lame am I?
8 Things that attract me to a friend:
1. Sense of humor
2. Ability to put up with the stupid things that inevitably come out of my mouth.
3. They think I am amazing.
4. Have qualities that I need
5. Ability to commisserate with me.
6. Buy me expensive gifts.
7. Like to go out to lunch.
8. Always up to hanging out.
8 things that I have learned in the last year:
1. "terrible" doesn't even begin to describe the twos sometimes.
2. even when your child has driven you bonkers, your love for them is replenished when you see them sleeping so peacefully.
3. There is room in my heart to love two kids unconditionally.
4. You should always start decorating for baby at least 6 months before the baby is born.
5. you can always start over tomorrow.
6. Kids are so forgiving
7. I have an absolutely amazing hubby.
8. There are seasons in life for different things. We can't do it all all the time.
8 random things about me.
1. my thumb nail always splits right down the middle. It doesn't matter what I do to prevent it, it will still happen. It happened for the first time at Scaldoni's about two years ago. Drives me nuts.
2. I have not gotten a hair cut that I have LOVED since I lived in Provo. It is a sad thing, let me tell you.
3. I rarely have a hard time falling asleep at night--except tonight.
4. I love cinnamon bears, swedish fish, chocolate mint and black licorice.
5. I sometimes have fortuitis (?) dreams--not prophetic, however, because they are rarely about anything important. ( do I sound like a freak?)
6. My toe nails are not painted right now--something I swore would never happen to me and then I had kids. They are really ugly and I am pretty embarrassed about them.
7. I floss my teeth every night and have for years. I don't ever skip.
8. I ate the crusts of Jackson's pb&j for lunch today. Gross. I was just too lazy to make my own.
8 people that I think should do the 8
1. Anne
2. Sarah
3. Andrea
4. Robyn
5. Sarah
6. Jen
7. all my cousins
8. everyone else that I can't list because I only have 8 slots.
2 comments:
thanks for the nomination . . . and it was way fun to read your lists!
I can't believe I totally hit all 8 of your "things that attract me to a friend". It is me in a nutshell; no wonder were such good friends!!!
(Okay, I don't exactly meet quality #6 . . . which friends of yours buy you expensive gifts and do they need a new friend??-- because I am available)
Post a Comment