janie baby! you look mahvolous!!!!
Ooohhh- Thank you Thank you! Love em'. The one thing that makes Janie look so different from my other girls is her eye shape-- it is so apparent in that bottom picture.
Those pictures of Janie are beautiful! Maybe I should schedule a separate photo shoot for just Ashton. You take gorgeous pictues.
Staci--you are SO talented. Really. These are gorgeous. Sarah--I totally noticed her eye shape too...her eyes are SO pretty.
These photos are amazing. Please come to NYC to take photos of my baby!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
janie baby! you look mahvolous!!!!
Ooohhh- Thank you Thank you! Love em'. The one thing that makes Janie look so different from my other girls is her eye shape-- it is so apparent in that bottom picture.
Those pictures of Janie are beautiful! Maybe I should schedule a separate photo shoot for just Ashton. You take gorgeous pictues.
Staci--you are SO talented. Really. These are gorgeous. Sarah--I totally noticed her eye shape too...her eyes are SO pretty.
These photos are amazing. Please come to NYC to take photos of my baby!!!!
Post a Comment