Jackson in his cooking attire. He loves to help me in the kitchen. I don't always love it so much...he wants to help with everything. It is not efficient at all!
Fat and Happy. This is the way to live. Jackson LOVES to swim and with the Nemo suit on he can swim all around the pool by himself. He liked to jump in, get thrown in, go underwater. You name it and he will do it. It is fun, but kind of scary. I watch him like a hawk around water.
He insists on using Paige's toys.
So sweet.
Fat and Happy. This is the way to live. Jackson LOVES to swim and with the Nemo suit on he can swim all around the pool by himself. He liked to jump in, get thrown in, go underwater. You name it and he will do it. It is fun, but kind of scary. I watch him like a hawk around water.
He insists on using Paige's toys.
So sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment